My lips aren't the best for bright or dark colours, they are thin, dry, uneven and I have a crooked smile... :)But I don't make the rules, I break them!!
- Keep your skin fresh looking by using a hydrating foundation and concealer
- Powder lightly if you have to. Keep it in your t-zone
- Use a bronzer to warm up your skin
- Use a highligher to highlight those cheekbones!
- Use a bright blush that suites your lip colour (I used a bright pink but applied with a light hand)
- Use a light eyeshadow that's a few shades lighter than your skin tone. I used white eyeshadow, that's all!
- Use a white eyeliner in your bottom waterline. It helps brighten your eyes.
- Lots of mascara, don't forget the bottom lashes!
- Don't forget to fill in your brows
- If your lips are dry use a lip balm or lip primer first and let it sink in
- If you can't find a matching lip liner, fill in your inner lip first with the lipstick bullet then use a lip brush to outline your outside lips
- If you go outside your lip line use a tiny brush with concealer to clean it up!
- Rock IT!!